Device Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Review
Fire TV Stick
Vibrant 4K cinematic experience- unleash a complete 4K and Ultra HD experience with support for leading HDR formats, Fire TV Stick 4K enables you to witness the beauty of 4K Ultra HD pictures and shows on your television. Includes the Voice Remote with devoted power and volume buttons to control your compatible television, soundbar and receiver. Plus, accessible preset app buttons make it easy to go directly to your favorite apps.
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Reasonable price
- 4K support with HDR10
- Dolby CBC Vision support
- Built-in Amazon Alexa
- Quick Wi-Fi streaming and menu navigation
- Doesn’t support Google play apps
- Doesn’t come with an Ethernet adapter in the box
- Resolution: 4K
- HDR: Dolby Vision, HDR10
- Software: Amazon Fire OS
- Voice Assistant: Amazon Alexa
Setting up Fire TV stick 4K
You can set up your Fire TV stick 4K by following simple steps:
- Plug the stick in your TV
- Plug-in power adapter
- Follow the instructions that will appear on your TV screen to connect the stick to WiFi
- Use your free or paid Amazon account to log in, and you are ready to stream whatever you want.
Having an Amazon Prime subscription lets you stream media through Prime Music and Prime Video.
Software (Fire TV OS)
All Fire TV devices run the same software, so the main menu looks the same with large rows of apps and media.
Although there are plenty of app suggestions created by Amazon, you can find many third-party apps and services through the content search function. You can search through Crackle, Crunchyroll, HBO Go, Hulu, Netflix, Sling TV, Twitch and Vudu. In addition, you can open youtube on Fire TV through the web version on Firefox and Silk Web browsers, as it doesn’t have its own app.
On the downside, you won’t find Apple and Google services on Fire TV.